At Wildlife Studios, we believe that being part of a game community should be fun, safe, and inclusive for everyone. We consider providing secure gameplay environments a top priority.
In pursuing our goal of fair, safe, and inclusive play, we have a number of rules that we expect our players to follow at all times.
Wildlife Studios reserves the right to take all needed measures in case of any misconduct with any of the practices listed below or in our Terms of Service. This includes but is not limited to: temporary game suspension, permanent game account closure, revoked in-game currency or items, all without prior notice.
We consider harmful/disruptive behaviour as any player behaviour (intentional or unintentional) that harms the experience for you or other players.
When participating in communication of any kind, you are responsible for how you express yourself. Our games have players from all over the world, and what isn’t harmful to one person could be for another.
Below you can find examples of what we consider unacceptable and would warrant disciplinary measures. This list is not meant to be exhaustive:
- Discriminatory language of any kind
- Exclusion of any kind
- Hate speech
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Defamatory language
- Threats of real-life harm
- Threatening or harassing another player regardless of the language used
- Sexual or sexualised content
- Misusing the apps' chat functions for dating
- Sexual solicitation
- Sharing content depicting graphic violence
- Grooming and other predatory behaviours
- Encouraging or glorifying any kind of self-harm
- Personal insults
- Excessive use of profanity
- Requesting personal information
- Publishing personally identifiable information
- Political comments/usernames/imagery in any form
- Religious comments/usernames/imagery in any form
- Spreading disinformation
- Customisable player and group names must be appropriate and inoffensive
- Chat Spam
This list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to modify this list at any time.
It’s important for all players to understand their part in building a healthy community. If you ever come across any of the situations described above, please, report this to us.
Most of the games allow in-game reporting. For more information on how to report please see How to report.
It’s important to keep in mind: Making false reports just to get someone punished can lead to a strict punishment to the reporter.