Fair Play and Safety
At Wildlife Studios, we believe that being part of a game community should be a fun, safe and fair environment for everyone. We consider providing secure gameplay environments a top priority. Our Player Support, Trust and Safety and development teams have joined forces to create complex mechanics to invigilate all community content.
In pursuing our goal of fair and safe play, we have a number of rules that we expect our players to follow at all times.
Wildlife Studios reserves the right to take all needed measures in case of any misconduct with any of the practises listed below or in our Terms of Service.
This includes but is not limited to: temporary game suspension, permanent game account closure, revoked in-game currency or items; all without prior notice.
We are extremely happy you came this far to understand how you can help us create a community that embraces and entertains!
We consider harmful/disruptive behaviour as any player behaviour (intentional or unintentional) that harms the gameplay experience for you or other online players.
When participating in communication of any kind you are responsible for how you express yourself. Our games have players from all over the world and what isn’t offensive for one person could be for another.
Below you can find examples of what we consider unacceptable and would warrant disciplinary measures. This list is not meant to be exhaustive:
- Discriminatory language of any kind
- Harassment or exclusion based on gender, race, colour, national origin, ancestry, religion or religious affiliation, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, material or family status, veteran status, medical condition, disability.
- Hate speech
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Defamatory language
- Threats of real-life harm
- Threatening or harassing another player regardless of the language used
- Sexualised language
- Sexual solicitation
- Grooming and other predatory behaviour
- Personal insults
- Excessive use of profanity
- Requesting personal information
- Publishing personally identifiable information
- Customisable player and group names must be appropriate and inoffensive
This list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to modify this list at any time.
It’s important for all players to understand their part in building a healthy community. If you ever come across any of the situations described above, please, report this to us.
Most of the games allow in-chat reporting. You can do so by looking for an exclamation mark interaction, right next to the messages players submit in chat. If there is no in-game report option; or if you wish to report an offensive username, clan name or description, you can reach us by accessing the Settings menu, tapping on “Customer Support” and opening a ticket to our Support team with screenshots of the message(s) you would like to report.
But it’s important to keep in mind: Making false reports just to get someone punished can lead to a strict punishment to the reporter.
Don’t be a cheater!
Although we have added all necessary protections against hacks and cheats, it is important to understand what is acceptable, what is not, and what can lead to consequences!
We highly disapprove the use of third party software that can manipulate the gameplay, alter game functionality or provide unfair advantages.
It’s important to understand that third party software will often put your privacy and account at risk.
What third party software is forbidden?
- Gameplay automation scripts;
- “Hacks” or mods;
- Any software that aims to provide an unfair advantage or provide unearned progress;
- Any other software deemed anti-competitive by Wildlife Studios.
What third party software is allowed?
Before all games are released for our players, they go through a series of Quality Assurance tests. We do not run any tests that include the usage of any third-party software. This means we cannot guarantee the game will function properly when this sort of software is installed.
Some players might download and use mobile OS emulators to be able to play our games with a PC. Although we do not forbid the use of emulators, we cannot guarantee they will work, nor can we guarantee the game’s basic features will run correctly. You might suffer progress loss, disconnections and other issues we cannot prevent, predict, or support.
Due to these concerns, we advise against the use of any third-party software.
Buying or Selling Accounts or Items
It’s a trap!
Don’t be fooled by cheaper offers for gems or items! These are traps and scams.
Such services often require you to provide your personal account credentials, which will lead to a critical privacy breach. It is not unusual for accounts to be hijacked in the process.
Also, keep in mind that none of our games allows players to transfer items or currencies between accounts, which means that it’s impossible for unofficial purchases to be delivered.
We cannot provide any assistance or support for purchases made outside the official Google Play or Apple Store. So don’t let them fool you!
Also, it’s important to remember: It’s strictly forbidden to encourage these malpractices by promoting these activities, in-game, on social media or in any other location. Participating in these activities in any way can lead to a permanent and irrevocable account suspension.
Don’t try to cut corners!
Accounts are personal and non-transferrable. Buying, selling or sharing accounts is never endorsed by Wildlife.
The risks surrounding account sales are:
- The same account might be sold to multiple players;
- There’s no way of knowing if the seller won’t continue to access the sold account;
- You might be fooled into paying for an account you will never be able to access;
- Wildlife does not offer support for shared accounts;
- If you decide to make purchases on the acquired account, you will be risking the loss all the money you spent since sold accounts can be suspended permanently with no previous notice;
- There’s no way of knowing the account’s status. It could be already suspended!
Other Unacceptable Behaviour
All actions that may cause harm, in any way, will be disapproved and potentially punished to guarantee a safe and healthy community. This includes:
- Knowingly exploiting a bug instead of filing a proper report
- Impersonating any Wildlife employee, creator partner, or business partner
- Refund abuse
- Phishing others’ accounts
- Encouraging other Players to break rules
- Asking for, or providing personal contact information
- Advertising, Spamming and Scamming on in-game chat
- Abusive language when getting in touch with our Support Staff
- Wildlife reserves the right to remove any account that is deemed harmful to the larger community for any reason
Claiming you didn’t know about these rules does not give you the right to violate them! If it causes harm, in any way, then it’s strictly forbidden!
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, feel free to reach us in-game.
And it’s important to keep in mind: Making false reports in order to disrupt the player of others can lead to a strict punishment against the false reporter.
Thanks for helping us create an awesome, fun, safe, and inclusive community!