With our recent update 2.22 we wanted to share the balance changes this patch brought to the game. Our team over the past few months based on feedback and playing the game themselves have been working on making adjustments to some characters and an item. These changes are part of our ongoing effort to keep the playing field fair and fun for everyone!
And now, let’s get to it! Below is a rundown of everything that was adjusted!
- Nix: Nix is in a good place, but sometimes she is too weak when paired against characters with much higher damage or health than her. Part of her game plan relies on her passive, which lets her pick up weapons without stopping.
- Health- Increase from 1100 to 1300
- Passive- Item Pickup Time increased from 500ms to 750ms
- Fuzzy: New players tend to spam his active skill button and fail to notice the skill effect. To avoid accidental Double Taps to cancel his Slide Skill we have increased the time it takes for the cancel button to appear.
- Active- Increase slide cancel delay from 200ms to 600ms
- Jade: She had the best kill rate of all characters on average. She is supposed to be an assassin but has more health than some fighters. We adjusted her health to match her gameplay.
- Health- Reduce HP from 1300 to 1100
- Donna: Before she felt too sluggish and it would be a bit frustrating to play as her. We have increased her speed to give her a boost!
- Land movement speed- Increase from 3.8 to 4.0 speed
- Milo: He is still a bit overpowered and that is mostly due to his ability to keep away. He is also missing a second droppable item. We have decreased his bow and spear range and added the trap item to his drop!
- Bow: Range decreased from 30 to 27
- Spear: Range decreased from 25 to 23
- Added Trap Item to the list of items he can drop when he dies
- Betsy: She is too weak, and it is hard to hit with her weapons. We have adjusted her health, damage, and weapon damage!
- Health- Increase from 1000 to 1200
- Bow- Damage increase from 50 to 75
- Spear- Damage delay decrease from 0.8 to 0.4
- Damage- Increase from 500 to 600
- Toolkit: We got complaints from players that this item was too overpowered. This is mostly due to how easy it is to get a full amount of shield during gameplay.
- Amount of shield given per level- Reduced by 50%
All of these balance changes made are subject to change. We will continue to test them and see how they perform. As always, we would love to hear your honest feedback on these types of changes. Make sure to join our Facebook Group and Discord Server to join the discussion with our community of players!
Thank you and see you at the Zoo!