We are here to update you on a few adjustments made to some of the characters in the game. Take a look below to learn more!
Faye, the Octopus
Octopuses are supposed to be squishy, but Faye is a bit too squishy. We are bumping her HP up a bit and increasing her bomb damage.
- Base HP increased from 1200 to 1400
- Bomb – Base damage increased from 250 to 280
Elaine, the Panther
Elaine is in a very good spot right now, but her spear felt a bit clumsy to use, given the range of her other weapons. We increased the range of her spear a bit.
- Spear – Base range increased from 7 to 8.5
Jade, the Tigress
Jade can run in and repeatedly claw her foes without much effort. We are tweaking her so it is more risky to aggressively go all in.
- Base HP reduced from 1300 to 1200
- Claw Away (Passive Skill) – Damage reduced from 250 to 200
- Claw Away (Passive Skill) – Radius reduced from 4 to 3
- Brisk Whiskers (Active Skill) – Speed minimum reduced from 3 to 2
Edna, the Echidna
Edna is a schemer, so we want to give her the tools to better capitalize on enemies caught in her traps.
We are streamlining the use of traps by decreasing the activation time and changing the passive to better compliment the active.
- Spiky Touch (Passive Skill) – NEW: passive skill now knockbacks affected enemies
- Spiky Trap (Active Skill) – increased trap slow effect
- Spiky Trap (Active Skill) – decreased activation delay from 1s to 0.5s
- Bomb – Base damage increased from 300 to 380
- Arrow – Base damage increased from 50 to 60
And that’s it, Zoobsters! Make sure to follow our social channels to keep up to date with everything Zooba! Check out our Facebook Group and Discord Server to join the discussion with our community of players! See you at the Zoo!