Patch 1.11 is now live, Suspects! Lets take a look at what we’ve included this time round.
- New Game Mode: Team Wars!
- Available now in Play with Friends
- Available next weekend in Matchmaking
- New rare character: Caly, the Koala
- After having insomnia for years Caly found relief in meditation. She was Mr. Goat’s meditation facilitator. Nobody knows whether she is meditating or sleeping!
- Various UI Changes
- You may notice the Guests team will now be blue instead of green
- Added Gold rarity for Gold Pass exclusive characters and outfits
- Silence now available in public lobbies
- Now players can silence others in the public lobby as they were able to do in the voting of a public-match
- Fix for an issue where players sometimes weren’t able to connect or rejoin a match if they were the killer
- Fix for an issue where pets weren’t removed at the end of the match, resulting in orphan pets (sometimes giant ones…)
- Fixed a lot of cases where the UI would become buggy and screens would overlap with each other, especially at the end of matches
- Fix for gameplay pop ups appearing on top of meeting and being unclosable
- Fixed the wrong “original value” on the 5 spin combo spin wheel confirmation popup
- Fixed being able to start a private vigilante match with less players than necessary to have a player with a vigilante role
- Fix for room name not appearing on completed tasks after a rejoin
- Fix for sometimes not being able to enter a trapdoor when very near the maximum allowed distance from it
- Fix not being able to use Guest tickets in the Everyone Can Kill game mode
- Fixed choppy movement when pressing the “Kill” button multiple times
- Fixed bug where few players weren’t initialized properly, resulting in them being invisible and having TataruPopoto name (No, it wasn’t hacking!)
- Fixed many other errors, increasing overall stability of the game
- Fixed “The Grey” outfit mustache being attached to the hat
- Fixed cases in which a player was able to join a voice-chat while not being in the match
- Added a new protection layer in the voice-chat, therefore even if someone joins the voice-chat without being connected in the match, the match players will not listen to them
- Fixed new Legendary outfit offer bug where players couldn’t buy the offer for multiple characters (it would disappear after the first purchase)
That’s it for this patch!
If you want to keep up to date with all the latest Suspects: Mystery Mansion news, you can follow our various social media pages and join our Official Discord Server!