We started to release version 2.3.0 for Sky Warriors to your store. This is the biggest update for Sky Warriors in 2021 and we are extremely excited to walk you through all the new content and features we prepared for you!
Make yourself comfortable, get a nice and warm beverage and prepare for take-off!
Tier 5 is here! We are very excited to announce the addition of 4 new planes and their respective exclusive Paint Jobs.
- Added the Su-27 Flanker and its Siberian Sky Paint Job
- Added the Dassault Rafale and its Jungle Ops Paint Job
- Added the Eurofighter Typhoon and its Dark Strike Paint Job
- Added the F/A-18 Hornet and its Thunder Wings Paint Job
It’s that time of the year…We added some audio-visual changes to help you embrace the holiday spirit! Please keep in mind that these changes are temporary and will be reverted once the holiday season has ended.
- We decorated your Hangar on the Christmas theme, so you are ready to start the holiday season.
- Replaced the Hangar soundtrack with a Christmas themed soundtrack.
- Snow has fallen on both maps! Beanies and mittens will be key to ensuring victory.
- We added a Snow falling VFX to the camera, it feels as good as being there!
- No celebration is complete without a specific dress up! We added a temporary Christmas Paint Job and Decals!
Christmas decals are stronger than any other decals we currently have in the game:
- Captain Snowman: +33% Firepower
- Santa’s Endurance: +33% Durability
- Christmas Stocking: +33% Speed
If you own the F/A-18 Hornet, you will also be able to equip the Rudolph F-18 Paint Job!
We added the possibility for you to team up with your friends by inviting them to a game room you create! This is a change that we know our community will appreciate! Tell your friends and prepare to have a lot of fun together!
You can invite other players by:
- Sharing the team code
- Sharing an external link that once clicked will prompt to open Sky Warriors and immediately join the party
- Sending an invitation via the game chat
All players have to set themselves as ready in order to start looking for a match. Once you are ready the other players can see your loadout. Updates that are made by a player must reflect instantly on the others of the party, for example, if you switch your plane or change your name/flag.
If the leader leaves, the team is disbanded.
Fighting battles or claiming upgrades fills up your case with Dog Tags. You can exchange that case to help you buy a diamond-filled one once you have the specified number of Dog Tags to fill the bar. Every time you purchase a case, you get a higher level one to fill and claim better diamond cases.
Thank you for all the valuable feedback you have been sharing with us. Join our channels and talk to us! Feedback from our pilots will always be appreciated in Sky Warriors. We recently opened an official Discord server, join the conversation!
We wish you tailwinds and clear skies!