Version 1.2.0 for Sky Warriors is currently being deployed on iOS and Android platforms. It should be available to download for everyone shortly.
On this version, we added some visual and audio improvements, new Consumables and more. Without further ado, buckle up and let’s dig into it!
- Added sound effects to the menus, transitions, buttons, loot box opening, reward summary and many more.
- Added new song and ambience sounds.
- Added 4 different engine sounds: 1 engine small, 1 engine big, 2 engine small, 2 engine big. The sound changes depending on speed and thrust level.
- We added haptic feedback to improve the feeling of shooting missiles, changing missiles, using flares, enhancements and explosions.
- Several performance improvements
- A new rank up motion was added to the rank up screen.
- New Missiles:
We added 2 new types of missiles to Sky Warriors:
- Cluster Missiles: Fragmentation burst explosive type, Cluster missiles explode when close to a target. After hitting a target, it causes a big explosion with a large radius. Deals 30% damage on cargo planes as the damage spreads and generates a chance to hit more than one target. Particularly useful against a group of concentrated targets.
- Auto-aim: Beyond vision type, Auto-aim missiles don’t require locking the target. Thanks to its very large tracking possibility, Auto-aim will try to target the closest enemy when fired.
- End match scoreboard:
A new match scoreboard will be shown at the end of the match. Similar to the one shown at the start of the match, now you can see customizations, missiles and positions at the end of the match.
We would like to take the time to thank you for all the valuable feedback you have been sharing with us. If you want to talk to us about the game and provide your great suggestions join our channels! Feedback from our pilots will always be appreciated in Sky Warriors.
We wish you tailwinds and clear skies!