Wildlife Studios is committed towards providing a fun, safe and inclusive environment for all players. We are deeply committed to ensuring the protection of minors within Wildlife's games. We have zero-tolerance policies on any activities that cause harm, endanger, or exploit minors. Wildlife considers a minor to be any person under the age of 18. Users must meet the minimum age requirement to use any of Wildlife's games which is 13.
Any content including text, photographic, animation, digitally created or manipulated images that depict nudity or abuse of minors is a violation and will result in immediate and permanent action taken against the account. When appropriate, we report violating content (text and image-based) to the National Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and/or other relevant legal authorities. We report all violating content; rather, this content is self-generated by minors or a peer of a similar age.
Do not post:
- Child sexual abuse material imagery. This is defined as any visual depiction of a minor that is sexually explicit contains nudity or sexual conduct, whether captured or posted by adults, peers, peers of the same or similar age or self-generated by minors.
- Content that depicts praises, supports, promotes, advocates for, provides instructions for or encourages participation in paedophilia or the sexual assault of a minor. Content including user names and clan descriptions that state the account holder is a paedophile or a minor sex offender will be taken at face value, and the account will be permanently banned.
Do not engage in any inappropriate interactions with children. This includes but is not limited to:
- Engaging in sexual or sexually suggestive conversations with minors.
- Requesting sexual material from a minor.
- Arranging or planning real-world sexual encounters with a minor.
- Sexual role play with a minor.