Wildlife Studios is committed towards providing a fun, safe and inclusive environment for all players, and we have zero-tolerance policies against the doxxing of another person. We define doxxing as the act of publishing personal data or personally identifiable information (PII) with malicious intent. When an account is found to have doxxed another player, it will be subject to actions including but not limited to:
- Permanent game account closure
- User or Clan name changes
- Revoked in-game currency or items
Do not post:
- Text that threatens to reveal personal data or personally identifiable information (PII), including residential address, private email address, private phone number, bank statement, social security number, or passport number.
- Text that incites or encourages others to reveal another person's personal data, or personally identifiable information (PII).