Get ready Pilots,
Version 2.11.0 for Sky Warriors is here, and there are some important changes you’ll want to hear about! The update will take a while to deploy, so don’t worry if you don’t have it just yet — be patient!
So, time to buckle up… And prepare for take-off!
- Must be at least Staff Sargent to unlock TDM.
- The match ends when the timer runs out or when the first team scores 8 points.
- New splash screen background and Neon Hangar!
- New Decals
- Inspiring Speed – 33% Speed
- Proud Impact – 33% Firepower
- New Pattern
- 4th Dimension
- New Skins
- Fire Oni
- Water Oni
- Wind Oni
- As announced on Tuesday, June 7th, we’re making some adjustments to the scoring system
- Player Chat Report system. You may now report player abuse in the game chat directly and it will be more readily accessible to our Trust & Safety team
- Added First Down, Revenge, and Streak feedback during the gameplay
- Reviewed the Desert and Volcano Maps spawn points to bring them closer to the action
Thank you for all the helpful comments you have been sharing with us. Feedback from our pilots will always be appreciated, join our channels and talk to us!