The latest version for Sky Warriors is currently being deployed on iOS and Android platforms. It should be available to download for everyone shortly.
We have exciting things to discuss so it’s time to buckle up and buster to destination 1.3.0!
- Improved Currency and Rank icons.
- Improved match start and match rewards animation
- Improved sound effects during gameplay and in menus
- Based on player feedback, we are currently testing different options for how the energy system works. We will keep you informed of any decisions we might make in the future.
- We localized the game logo for Asian languages.
- The map for Sky Warriors has been completely revamped. Not only can you see new Islands and cities, but we also added three new different types of lighting schemes: Day, night & sunset. The idea is to provide our Pilots with a larger variety of scenery during their air battles. We hope you enjoy it!
- Added a Tutorial cutscene from the introduction to the first tutorial step, to show a bit of the Sky Warriors world to new players as they start the game
- Added a Pre-Battle cutscene, which will be different whether you are attacking or defending, and that will show your teammates planes so you know who is flying by your side.
- Added a Post-Battle cutscene to showcase the winners. The cutscene will be different for attacking and defending winners.
FIXED IN THIS VERSION
- Random crashes on Android should now be fixed. Please let us know in case you are still experiencing any crashes after the update.
- Fixed a bug exploit related to leaving matches before the countdown starts. If you encounter a bug in the game, please don’t exploit it. We would appreciate it that you report it to our teams instead!
Thank you for all the valuable feedback you have been sharing with us. Join our channels and talk to us! Feedback from our pilots will always be appreciated in Sky Warriors.
We wish you tailwinds and clear skies!