You can easily request a refund by simply following the steps below, using any browser (on your handheld device or on your Mac/PC):
1. Go to Apple’s problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
2. Log in with your Apple ID username (usually your email address) and password
3. Select the appropriate tab: Apps
4. Find the purchase you want to be refunded
5. Select Report a Problem right next to Purchase
6. Select the reason why you are requesting the refund
7. Fill in the description box with the explanation
8. Click Submit
– Important: You can easily manage the ability to make in-app purchases, adjust password protection settings, or disable in-app purchases entirely through your mobile device’s general settings. The instructions you need can be found here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht6088.
2. Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser.
3. Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app. You can’t request a refund in the Google Play Store app.
4. Scroll down to “Order History” and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select More More Menu.
5. Select Report a problem.
6. Choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund.
7. You will see a message saying “thank you for sharing your concerns.” Later you will receive an email about your refund.
You can easily manage the ability to make in-app purchases, adjust password protection settings, or disable in-app purchases entirely through your mobile device’s general settings. The instructions can be found here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831?hl=en.